03-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
Patricius
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 325xi, 05 M3 cpe, 08 M3 cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
When you are unaware of the truth, please refrain from speaking non-sense. There ARE no better wheels than HRE, and they also HAPPEN to make some of, if not THE lightest (short of CF Dymags) wheels on the market...lighter than BBS too. Much.
Thank's Mom, I'll have to remember that the next time I open my mouth. But... while we're bickering, here's why I'm right and you are not:

There are several sports car clubs that won't let your run HRE wheels in their events because they can bend from the extreme cornering (PCA in particular). Some of the HRE wheels also vibrate when it rains because they pick up water and hold it in the wheels, throwing off the balance. Comparatively, their weights are heavier than wheels that are truly forged - which HRE are not.

HREs are build in the same factory, on the same production line, and by the same people that made this Fiske wheel. So, enjoy getting bent over by bullshit marketing for wheels that look really good but are not superior in quality by any means. Have a nice day, sunshine.

Appreciate 0