02-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #34
seven_227
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars4lyfe View Post
uhm, if you read my post I said "...would-be suicide bombers (in other countries other than Dubai)..." meaning that I acknowledge Dubai isn't plagued with that disease. Nevertheless, you can spend $500 tillion on a license plate for all I care. But you're neglecting your so-called "brothers" in faith. You think those tools in Iraq, Afghanistan, & Palestine are blowing themselves because of "jihad" think again buddy. They are most likely frustrated due to the economical situation in their respective local economies. All I'm saying is spare a million or two for your so-called "brothers." But then again, hey I'm selling my cellphone, it has a #1 key on it....do I hear 60 million dirhams anyone?
Why the hatred? as if Dubai is the only place were people spend a lot of money on stupid stuff, you can find stuff like that any where around the world, people with extra million $$ in their pockets to spend.

And if you and many others think that we get "your" oil money that's plain stupid.
We earn our money just like you earn yours, I go to work everyday to make a living, others are in stocks trading while others have multiple businesses, and we're facing the oil rising prices over here too!
It's because other governments raise prices that our government have to raise too.
Your oil money goes to your governments and the oil companies not us!

Funny how these threads always turn into racial or religious arguments