Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon View Post
No 19s?

Quote:
That makes sense on the wheels. 18s will be better for Winter tires.

It's stupid they won't let you pick the base trim with ZPP. Now you miss out on Homelink as well.
Quote:
!
Yeah I am thinking to get homelink as an after prodcution deal acessory and do the install myself. I did the bluetooth on my X5 without any problem and will probably be doing the SAT Radio also as soon as bimmernav or eac puts the proper modules and DIY instructions on the net. Should be simple and take me about 1hr or so that it took me to bluetooth my 2003 X5. Would Sat radio it too but am not sure if I am going to keep her around long...am looking at the X6 Hybrid or Cayenne Hybrid when they come out in 2009/20010 or later.

So would you just go ahead and get the carbon fiber packgage IF I can't get Titianium Shadow trim AND ZPP? It is my 2nd choice and I think would look okay in the Graphite Grey exterior/black interior. Your thoughts?

As for 19"'s I did think about it hard...like hell the cost of a set of Ps2's is probably gonna BE $1200 after taxes almost! I could sell the 19' OEM's on ebay...yadda yadda...then put the PS2 they came on the aftermarket wheels. Many variations of this went thru my head believe me. However doing that I'd STILL be paying for 19" wheels AND then 18' winter tires AND wheels. So while I won't mind riding in the winter on 18" winter tires and OEM rims...the other 75-80% of the time I do want to look better on my 19"'s!

Good luck on your car...less than 30 days to go! I am jealous! LOL
R
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0