02-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #14
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellere View Post
Because I love you guys, I searched around BMW's website for dealers in states that I thought wouldn't have many M3 sales. Some of them probably don't have any orders at the moment, so try knocking on a few doors. This is the same process I used to buy my car. The dealer can have your car shipped to any local dealership in the country. I called up a random dealership in IL (Newbold) and they had an allocation for me. Also, if you contact a dealership, please post a response telling us what your result was with that dealer, that way people don't have to keep guessing about which dealer to call.

If you know of a dealer that has an open allocation, please post it to this thread.

OC Kid, I hope this helps you out.
At a minimum here, we need to get admin to promote Xcellere in rank or something. Helping out the rest of us when he's already got one locked down on a boat...This will help more than a few people here. Thanks man.
My update: Newbold apparently had their "windfall allocations" pulled by NA. Acting fast on helpful info from Epacy and mikethmack, I think I may have secured an actual allocation with a delivery in April through:

BMW of Stratham
Stratham, NH 03885
Phone: 603-772-0000

Can it be true? Will the Bimmerfest vacation weekend be for real?

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0