01-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #15
Rimola
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dodge Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownM3 View Post
I can't really understand what he said, cause I think his big toe is currently rubbed up against his voice box. It's not a link to a thread, but rather a link to JD Power and Associates, they do use real world facts, and they rated Cadillac to be more reliable and dependable than BMW. Facts are facts. Not saying I'd rather get the CTS-V, although it has seriously crossed my mind many times the past 2 weeks. It's OK to be a fan of one car, but ignorant to think that everything else on the road is not worthy of sharing the same asphalt.

*EDIT* And since I know you won't look up the FACTS yourself, here is the link. These aren't opinions. http://www.jdpower.com/autos/ratings...bility-ratings

lol i think you are just mad because you drive a camaro ss...which i might add is another crap vehicle. but let me get my foot out of my mouth as you kindly stated and take a look at your FACTUAL list...

hhmm...ofcourse, they must be right. BUICK and CADILLAC just shitted on Porsche, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Saab and Subaru. well lets see, what or who is this James David Power ?!? what ?!?! he is an AMERICAN ?!?

He joined Ford Motor Company as a financial analyst and later worked for Marplan as a marketing research consultant for General Motors Corporation’s Buick and GMC truck and coach divisions. GET OUT OF TOWN !!!

now why in the world would an AMAERICAN say good things about AMERICAN cars afterr working for GENERAL MOTORS, FORD, Buick

that list is almost as pathetic as Britney's career lol give me a break...am i on punk'd or something ?!? ASHTON !!! where are YOU ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Still imagine the number of farts cloth seats absorb over 4 years???

Last edited by Rimola; 01-14-2008 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0