Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3 ZCP

[QUOTE=DKM3Power;19394533]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Hey man, took a couple of pics from my front seates. Not to bragg bro but just to point out with some care they can be kept quite nice.
Car is becoming 5 years in a couple of weeks, seats looks close to new in reality although turned out a bit shiny due to the mobile cam.
Been using BMW's stuff initially but Went over to Chemical guys since some time.
tb
Cheers[/]

After your comment I immediately ran out and bought Lexar leather conditioner, pass seat wasn't sat in much so its in great shape. driver seat might be too late, but i always avoided the side bulster...do dtill not bsd. pics shortly.

'
That'll be interesting to see!
In fact when I picked up my car (used) it had scratches on the side bolsters while the rest of the seats where fine. I immediately went to a leather seat pro who "painted" the side bolsters. Two years since, looks still like new so scratches are quite possible to fix.
The stretched Novillo I think is the main challenge, as it's so soft it easily happend should one lean with one hand on the seat while doing work etc. Reading about people who "shrink" it back using warm towels, heat guns etc. No personal experience here though.

Oh, and yes I tend to be quite clear in my intructions when people ride in my car to no have shit in their back pockets etc...
Appreciate 0