View Single Post
      10-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Jeff Ritter at Essex Parts

I wanted to call out Jeff Ritter for being absolutely amazing in communication and helping me put together my BBK upgrade for my E92 M3. After seeing several m3post members' AP Racing BBKs in person and in action at the track, I knew I had to have this kit on my car.

Did a lot of research, and came to the conclusion that I wanted those Radi-CAL calipers, but it was going to be tight based on my schedule and when Jeff thought they would be available. I first pinged Jeff via this forum and it started a conversation that lasted about three weeks where he kept me up to date on the status of where the Radi-CAL calipers were at in the production pipeline.

My deadline was today, as I had a track weekend that I wanted to hit so I scheduled my install at my trusted local shop (Performance Technic). Jeff and the team at Essex worked tirelessly to get the parts to me in time. He was honest and forthcoming about how close it would be, which allowed me to get contingencies in place in case it wasn't going to make it. They broke up the shipment into two parts - the calipers, rotors, and pads would make it to me, and they would overnight the brackets separately to me.

Fortunately, my story has a happy ending and he was able to get all the parts in time! The brackets came to the shop first thing in the morning, and below you can see the happy result of these amazing Pro5000R CP9660 calipers on the car. I can't wait to track these!!!!

Appreciate 2