View Single Post
      12-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #37
JoB01
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50 & 2008 E90 M3

again, the wood haters come out of the.. well... woodwork. I'm glad they offer it. If I'm paying 60K for a car, I would like it to have the luxery feel of wood trim. I understand why most of you like the aluminum/black looks: it makes you feel more "performance oriented" behind the wheel. After all, it is a luxery sports car, right? some of us like the every day luxery of it, though, and intend on using the M3 as a daily driver (myself included). Don't get me wrong, I love driving in a spirited manner, but while I'm commuting to work, or running to the grocery store, I'd rather have a warm/luxerious feel to the car than the cold feel of aluminum (or the super-rice feel of the carbon stamped leather). I guess that's why I'm going with Beige, too, rather than black or grey (both dull colors in my opinion.. no warmth). Since I spend 95% of my time doing normal point A- point B driving, I'm going with a more luxerious every day feel and look. if I was only going to drive the car once or twice a month, I think grey or black with aluminum would be fine....

each to their own, eh? at least we've each got an option! now if only they'd make the E90 M3 in space grey....
Appreciate 0