M3lbournE92
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8600RPM View Post
I think something is off with your car as the e93 is 500 pounds heavier and either beat or kept up with you?? You both catless so that is moot.

I would look at age of spark plugs you have or do some logging? Even the Gallardo shouldn't walk away like that if you are catless and tuned.
Major wheelspin in race 1 vs the E93. Better start in the 2nd race and E92 pulled away pretty quick. That was an LP560 G, shouldn't be close.

Enjoyed the vid. Track was pretty narrow, no helmets, and appears some grass (not much at >100) separated the course from oncoming "pit" traffic. Not the safety protocols I'm used to, but looked like fun.
That is exactly what happened lol thanks for pointing that out. Also I had a passenger in my car so the weight savings was even less. That was my first time at this airstrip and i was a little worried with the layout of the track as well. It wasn't a huge event like pocconnos, but everything ended up fine. It definately was fun but next time I wish they set it up at a wider track. If someone makes a wrong move, a lot of shit can go bad
Appreciate 0