11-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
1198r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
Different day, different roads

Well, I have come back from a fantastic day on the road. The weather has been glorious here in old Blighty and I have now covered 450 miles.

My journey took me on motorway, A road and B road - somewhere I could go fast (5500 revs in 5th is going some) so I am becoming more acquainted with my new purchase.

Not once did I get uncomfortable or bored. The engine sound just gets better and better, ditto the brakes. I used sport mode on EDC and it seems the moment you switch it, it feels like the car sinks lower and sucks to the road. Handling becomes more direct and I am starting to feel more and more connected with the car. I had a bit of fun around a few roundabouts (islands) and the car was amazing - with the rear slightly sliding

Whether your pootling, cruising or going mad, the car behaves accordingly - which is refreshing for driving experience. One of my previous cars was an EVO VIII and as much as I loved it, if you were pootling or cruising you still felt like going mental in town - which clearly is not an option!

I guess it’s going to be like this - finding out more about the car etc and it’s this bit that is fun. What a car!!

I also took some more photos - this time to show the car in brighter sunshine. Enjoy.

PS check out thread: "she's mine all mine" for other pics/first impressions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0