View Single Post
      06-23-2014, 11:17 PM   #437
RonnieRenaldi
I love
Rep
Drives: Ferrari F430, Aston V12 VS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
It doesn't matter who is running them on their cars, money doesn't buy intelligence. Many of those people may not participate in forums or know about their sordid past.
Have you seen the quality of the wheels on this thread? Have you read the stories? Have you seen how these guys handled the entire situation with the lies, fake TUV paperwork, tapdancing shenanigans and other random acts? They are deceptive. I tell everyone to NOT buy ADV wheels because of this history. They are good salesmen; this is why their wheels (Which are really nice looking) continue to appear on all these cars.
Welcome to two years ago...should I find the HRE wheels crack incident from years ago and start a drama based on that? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
ADV has really tapped the rich folks who really know nothing about wheels.
More money than brains... and yes, I could easily afford a set or two of ADV's, but why the hell would I do that??
Yeah, looks like you're the smartest person in the world. And people that work hard to be successful enough to be able to afford exotic cars are all dumb and certainly don't have brain, including me :P
Appreciate 0