View Single Post
      12-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #30
M3LOVE
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb8 View Post
Ive been eying on IPE for ages, just good bang for your buk !

would you been keen for a meet / cruise once ur car is done ?

serious wanna hear IPE in person.

Name:  999916_10151774769556555_1191475330_n.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  92.3 KB

Down for a meet for sure.
Update from my own personal experience, since it wasn't "cheap" I'm going to critic first.
My old E46 had a custom altered OEM exhaust, with a high flow cat, so I guess I'm used to something quiet enough when cruising and snappy loud when I open the throttle. So to have the valve open or close, it's kind of... why give me that option? Because I'll just want it open all the time and get paranoid and look for popos around me. So I end up turning it off, and back on everytime I stop at the lights... there is an auto mode where the valve opens at around 4k rpm, but doesn't sound as natural as it all of a sudden just SNAPS and scares the crap out of everyone around me haha.
Ok now for good part, open the valve.
I took it out at night and drove around in the cold with my windows both down and heater on full blast for half a tank of fuel with a grin on my face, I would happily catch a cold, and do it again.
Overall yup sounds just like the one in the video no exaggerations, but is it worth all that $$$ just for the occasions is your call I guess.
The Eibach springs were around 800-900 fitted I think. All work was done by Active Motowerke in Burwood as they are the distributor for IPE, and my neighbour at work coincidentally.
Appreciate 0