View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #202
OM VT3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 zcp m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-FN-MAN View Post
Just joined in as in commenting on this thread? I don't blame Gintani for not posting on this forum. They are human beings who I'm sure would have many choice words for the Internet tough guys that routinely tear down their products. These guys put a lot of work into what they do. I give then mad props for biting their tongues and remaining professional about the whole thing. Just because you so call "document" what you are doing with your ride on an Internet forum doesn't mean that other people have to do the exact same thing just for it to exist. What's the point you say? Idk about you but I've modded all of my cars for me because I enjoy doing it. Back to Josh's car, I do know he took his kit off and I'm not going to pretend to speak on his behalf because he has every right to spend his money as he pleases. Just sucks that people always try to rain on another's parade and there is no arguing that this forum is dominated, dominated by ESS guys. And sure, they are gonna defend their purchase but no need to tell a happy new forum member how you guys THINK your far superior. Did the OP get a little "post happy" and jump the gun a little. Perhaps. Can you blame him though? Having a supercharged M is a blast let alone a built motor one.
to bad a build motor one by the same people has lost to a vt2.......tuff motors they build
Appreciate 0