Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nek0 View Post
that supercharged c63 is a complete monster
No doubt. He might come to Shift-S3ctor next month and run DLSJ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
Nice footage Longboarder , you're so lucky to have some events like this in your region!!

Is it me or the M5 gave you a better show then the 2013 GT-R!?
Thanks yeah no kidding there's two of these events in one month. Legal roll racing is taking off here.

I did put 4-5 cars on the M5 on a previous run when the owner said it was "hot". But my car was just as "hot" on the first run. I did a couple more runs as his cooled down for 30 minutes and you are only seeing our second race, which was a little closer. He got a slight jump as well.

I would think in this case that particular GTR was faster on this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
AMAZING... after all those runs, hows the car feel??
Thanks. Feels like a completely stock car. Never a twitch or hiccup. It was very hot that day and my oil temp never budged an inch. Stayed right at 210. The seemlessness and reliability of this kit is incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Great video, your car is strong. Terry's car is impressive.
Thx yeah the other RB cars are lightened by 300 lbs and weight as much as Terry's car but he's still 2 car lenths faster than they are. Likely due to a couple differences including meth location and some ecu tweaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
You beat some pretty fast cars congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerwyll@trinityautosport View Post
thanks for sharing Adam =)
Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariaha View Post
What gas were you running?
Pump 91/ VP 100 blend at the 76 in Newport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
Great vid
Great product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by per View Post
Great runs, always fun to compare your races against cars i have raced myself, looks like the vt 625 kits performs equal
Love to participate in events like this, half the fun is to talk to other carfreaks
Thx. Love seeing your vids as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
Great runs! What were the specs on that other VT2-625 M3 you ran? Was is DCT or 6MT? Also, did it have an xpipe? Last I checked I thought you needed hfc/catless xpipe to run the 625+kits.

That F10 M5 was impressive! Looks like you pulled on the other VT2-625 just as bad as you did on the F10 M5. I'd like to see a run between those two looks like it would be close!
The other VT2 625 is owned by our own bubu. His car is also DCT but has the stock exhaust and 8,400 RPM limit.

To be fair, I had two other runs against him and they were a little closer, but the vid quality wasn't as good. He would definitely beat the M5 and maybe he even raced him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
Awesome video man,car pulls great !
Thx bro. Is a 4.6 coming?
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0