Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
STi traitor..you are the man !!!
I can not wait for the results....
I have already made a shortcut of this tread...
Why....i have also the oem. exhaust mod. and the same PSS tires and DCT !
So... now i was also considering a tune from Mike (BPM) in spring, and now i see this from you...i'm so f@cking curious about the result !
And when i may question you...is it possible to post a video about this ???
Good to see your excited! If anything you should join us the day it is done to see the outcome in person. I will post videos as soon as we make them, around mid April. This will be the best time since UBER and I will be busy all through March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBER ///M3 View Post
yeah buddy!!! is it april yet man!!!??? and there will be videos of this via Go Pro..Also this will all be done legally on the Autobahn in the unrestricted zone
Tell me about it, I am tired of looking at my car and seeing the skinny winters and crappy weather! Sliding is fun but it is getting boring, need speed and more traction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
I want to jump on this! I'll be back Saturday from downrange and will be picking my beast on the 8th. Sitting at the house already is an Eisenmann Race Exhaust, ACM Test Pipes with ESS Tune, BMC Drop in Filter, On it's way already Active Autowerks Power Pulley Kit. 2013 E92 DCT also will be running on VMR 710 19X9.5 Front with Stock Tires and 19X10 Rear Also Stock Tires.
Nice, I am glad that you decided to get a tune. You have been going all out with your car......man I wish I was deployed right now. I would be on a BBK and SC if that was the case. We will hit you up when the comparison is conducted so that you can join us.
Appreciate 0