View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
Koop
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & E34 M5

Talking Individual E92 M3 - Azurite Black/Rust Brown

After months of waiting and (literally) years of planning, I finally took delivery of my Individual E92 M3 at the BMW Welt earlier this week!

I'm still traveling, so for now just a few brief words and a couple of pictures. I'd like to give a BIG thanks to David Aviles at Northwest BMW, he hooked it up and was very patient with all of my questions during the last few months.

On European Delivery:

Brevity is difficult here...if you get a chance to do an ED, don't think twice--go for it! The Welt, Factory and Museum are all incredible. And the delivery itself was extremely special. Every enthusiast should have this experience at least once!

On the car:

What can I say? It's even better than I could have imagined. Unfortunately I took delivery at the worst time of year, so the Welt and Munich in general were completely covered in snow. Spirited driving will have to wait until I take re-delivery at the Performance Center in a few weeks. The wait is already killing me.

On the Individual options:

Azurite Black is absolutely stunning in person. From afar it looks black in low light and a deep blue under bright light...but get up close and it shimmers aquamarine, navy, royal blue, purple, etc. Pictures don't do it much justice. And the Rust Brown/Piano Black combo is, well...exquisite.

A few more...

Last edited by Koop; 12-16-2012 at 01:04 AM..
Appreciate 1