12-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #10
ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
EDC, I had the same intentions as you regarding corner balancing as well. The ability to lower the car to the "perfect" height was definitely a plus. I've heard good things about the GC Kit, but some bad reviews on the quality of the camber plates they come with. Just do a search on the forum about the camber plates, I think you'll find it.

You mentioned you have adjustable Vorshlag CPs, which model and did they work perfectly with your current set-up (Pro Kit)? The Vorshlag CPs make any noise? I heard camber plates may make noise.
Yes, the Vorshlag CPs work perfectly with either OEM springs or the Eibach springs. There is no noise and only a slight increase in ride height, maybe around 4-6 mm. I was the first to receive and install the the new Vorshlag CPs. I posted comments in this post by HP Autowerks.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=716188

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL
Appreciate 0