View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #51
Schwaben
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Ok so I emailed **********s before I started this thread and requested a quote for the VMR 710 wheels shipped to APO because I ordered thru PYspeed 12 days ago and still my order hasn't been shipped and I'm planing on cancelling the order if the order is not shipped by tomorrow. Well I got a reply back with a $325 for shipping alone; I replied back asking why is shipping so high when it is a domestic address, the reply I got was that they can do it for cheaper $180 Parcel but still no explanation on how they figured the shipping charges. If any one knows of another vendor that has the wheels with reasonable shipping charges let me know. I think that from now on I'm gonna offer to the vendors to just give me the Dimensions, weight, and their address and I'll prepaid the shipping online with USPS.
Are you stuck on the 710's? If not I would tell you to go get these....

http://stuttgartyardsales.com/item30...=SEARCH&ref=m3

Nice guy, met him a few weeks ago and those "should" fit. I am running Volk 19x9 and 19x10 with +22 front and back no problem.

No that is not me and I have no relationship to that seller other than I met him at a car meet. It would solve your wheel needs and Apex has a good reputation.

As far as shipping to APO, I will confirm that Turner and IND are good guys to deal with. Both shipped no problem and came in less than a week. Can anyone confirm that putting NY as the state will work in online order forms?
Appreciate 0