View Single Post
      09-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
JEllis
Major General
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

A few pics from the LTMW meet

I grabbed my point and shoot and headed up to LTMW for their meet yesterday. I was impressed with the number of great BMWs at the event. I took a few pics.

First is a 335i we are all familiar with. The car really is fantastic looking in person and the E88s looked great.

IMG_0330 by JMEllis, on Flickr

I was sad to see the keying marks in person. I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to do something like that. Car was still fantastic looking!

IMG_0331 by JMEllis, on Flickr

Next is another BMW we have seen a lot of on the forum. I have to be honest in that I am not a huge fan of the Matte but the car is absolutely striking. This M3 really is a cohesive package and obviously built for the track.

IMG_0333 by JMEllis, on Flickr

I am pretty sure this is 1013MMs ride. His car is always clean and holds a balance of beauty and aggression.

IMG_0332 by JMEllis, on Flickr

This E90 M3 was probably my favorite car of the show. In my opinion this car is evidence that less is more. The car also sounded fantastic and sports an ESS SC. Thanks to the owner for answering my questions about his car.

2 by JMEllis, on Flickr

I took this pic as I was heading out. I had not seen an Arkym bumper in person prior to this meet. I must say this was a very well put together M3.

IMG_0335 by JMEllis, on Flickr

Jason