View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #66
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Civic? What did you do, remove your turbos? The n54 in the 07-10 335's is the new SUPRA. Go check out the n54 section...Shiv is now getting 425 wheel with a completely stock car motor with just the new Procede flash plus Procede piggy and e85 gas (which by the way is cheaper than 87 oct unleaded). So a tune-only n54 is going to run right with the Stage 1 supercharged M3s. Yes the 335 needs upgrades, particularly in the suspension dept...but with the above-mentioned tune, an LSD, coils and tires can do wonders for a 335.

I can't stress enough how much I could careless about the n54/n55's power potential. It means absolutely nothing to me. I do love the swift kick in the ass with the turbo's, but the car imo, is still garbage.

And yes, I'd rather a boosted M rather than a tuned 335i. I'm looking at the bigger picture, and in this case it's the M3. In every aspect. I don't care if it's slower.

It's like my buddy, he keeps yacking about getting a z06. I tell him I'd rather be in a Gallardo. I respect both cars, but at the end of the day I want to be in the better car. Not necessarily the faster one.
Appreciate 0