gmund1948
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 cab,C-6 08, 73 911E 59 D,

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant Win !!! View Post
Let me help you focus your image of me. I just got out of the marines after a sucessfull 4 years and i got a job in sales. I am probably going pay more on taxes this year then ur going to make. yes im at the tender age of 24 and if you view me as a kid why would a respectable man such as yourself be yelling at a child over an internet message board. im talking about cars why are you worried about me. so just throttle back there buddy.
Well It sounds like you are doing well, and thanks for serving, hope you
take/took advantage of the educational benefits that the services offer

I came on hard so maybe we could get in a positive discussion about something besides an Audis R-8 or RS5 and how much better it is than a BMW when you admit that you have not driven a car that is faster than that 8-10 seconds 0-60. Ths is a BMW Board, you don't learn much coming in as an Audi contrarian !

The following from my earlier post may ring true

Learn how to drive using SCCA or a local Autocross club, buy a sports car and have some fun Learn how to drive on those mountain roads they are a blast in a sports car.

If You want to learn about BMWs learn here, but learn please you have been a royal PITA by coming up with half arssed arguments on two cars you never seen, built by companies you have likely never driven products from.

Learn to Drive a sports car, try a BMW and an AUDI, Hell a Miata is a great car to learn with and come back and see us

In youth we learn; in age we understand.

Marie Ebner von Eschenbach