Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Feeler: Volk TE37 18x10.5 ET22 All Around w/Hankook R-S3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys,

I have up as a feeler a set of Volk TE37's in 18x10.5 ET22 all around. They are wrapped in 275/35/18 Hankook R-S3's. Wheels and tires were primarily track use wheels and tires, and therefore the wheels have some nicks on them here and there, and the tires have only about 1-2 track days worth of life on them. However, there are no structure defects to the wheels like bends or curb rashes. Does not come with center caps, most organizers have rules against them in case they fly off during a track day (I've seen a few fly/fall off at the track before) so I never bought them. I just painted the hub centers on my car itself black. Looks nicer that way.

Before that one random guy that constantly whines about feeler threads come in, I am pretty much willing to sell the wheels if I get what I want for them. Otherwise, I don't mind keeping them, they're nice wheels. Asking $3300, will not part wheels and tires and will not ship unless buyer pays for shipping and PayPal fees (3%). Local to Diamond Bar, CA. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Some (unfortunately fairly old) pictures courtesy of Bavarian Exclusive.

Last edited by LateBraking; 07-19-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Appreciate 0