Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordingi2ime View Post
Cool. I read up on the subject and I think I have a better understanding of the process. Really looking forward to what's to come.
I sent you an email a few days ago... I think sunday. I am guessing you haven't got to my email yet... my email address is idscjun@gmail.com
I understand your super busy and I don't mean to nag but please respond when you get a chance.
Thank you
I promise to get back to you. Tomorrow I plan on starting to 'attack' the emails that have not been responded to yet. Roughly 400 of them.

I have a couple other things that I am happy to announce - Was able to successfully retrofit the competition pack EDC to my 2008 M3, as well as the competition pack DSC settings. Haven't had a chance to drive the car yet, but from what I saw in the code, it looks promising! That means that the EDC will adjust in Sport mode also, instead of being static like the non competition package cars. Going to be playing with this a bit more over the next few weeks, I think I'll get to the point of being able to change the firmness and adjustability in all modes

Just received a big shipment of coding cables today, so those of you looking for remote coding are in luck. Also made version 2 of the bench flashing DME harness, and I need to post pictures of that as well as all of the combox retrofit kits I have made. Full CIC retrofits kits will be in stock shortly as well.

Stay tuned for more updates, and sorry again about the slow replies. I need to hire an assistant!

Mike

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0