View Single Post
      05-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
vzm3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
First congradulations on your business endeavour, looks like you have a good head on your shoulder. I further think your are on the right track on selling your car. You will of course take a hit on the sale. Once you settled your business issues there will be plenty of time for you to get back into an M3 or similar car of your dreams.

Since your car is one of the last sedans produced, you should have no issue to get a good price for it. I assume from your post you do own that M3 outright.

Here is what I would do if I was in your shoes.

1) I would contact the dealership were you purchased the car and have a heart to heart with the manager about your situation. Let him know that once you have your business situation sorted out you would be back in the market for a new M3. See if they take the car back and pay your price.

2) I would adverse it privately at the same time.

3) I would put a good add up here in the ///M3 sales forum section.

Best of luck to you and I hope all works out for you.

Rolf

PS. When I had to make difficult business decisions (I had my own business for 22 years) I always made a list of the pros and cons on what I was about to do. It never let me down. The outcome was always the right one. Good Luck again!
Thanks for taking the time to give me your advice, am going to contact them to see what they can do for me... although it would not be my first choice I understand that I will be able to get another M3 in the future should I have to get rid of this one, although not mine
Appreciate 0