07-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #64
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
what's funny too, is that the ricers over on the E90 side are already starting to talk about fake carbon fiber roofs.....

just because it's a BMW doesn't mean it can't be riced out by a tasteless owner
Some E46 M3 owners have aftermarket CF roofs too are they still "rice".And I don't think anyone is going to install "Fake" CF roofs maybe aftermarket CF Vorsteiner roofs like the E46 M3's with the "Fake CSL mods" did. People that bring the whole "The M3 is worth more down the line"card are retarded since when is any car a good Investment?If your into saving every penny buy a used E36 and invest the rest.This generation the 3 series and M3 are pretty close inregards to performance no matter how you wish it was otherwise folks.I'm sticking too the 335 for the turbo motor not because I can't afford an M3 I've been there and done that I just don't think the M3 is that much better period I rather have a 997 or CSL something that the "Regular" M3 wish it was.But M3 owners really need to stop over hyping them selves cause they're probably gonna be dissapointed when a slightly modded 335i rapes them somewhere and the only special they're gonna feel is special ED.I say this mainly becuase they're already making a CSL E92 M3 if the M3 was sooo much better they wouldn't need one obviously.

Last edited by Jonmartin; 07-17-2007 at 08:59 PM..
Appreciate 0