03-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #119
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Technic,

Not to argue you in any way... But from my research, the accubass is disables by turning the small threshold dial COUNTER CLOCK WISE AND the MAIN accubass dial on the top to COUNTER CLOCK WISE as well.

With the small threshold dial fully counter clockwise, any adjustment I made to the TOP accubass dial did nothing to my sound output.

If I turn the threshold all the way clockwise, and turn the accubass dial from low to high, or high to low, I can totally hear a difference.

And from my tests, the MAIN outputs also ARE affected by accubass settings. So both subs and the main outputs are affected by the accubass setting.

Thanks again for all your help.
Thanks... we both said the same: the initial setup should be threashold full clockwise and then AccuBASS gain at minimum. That locks the AccuBASS, meaning it does not "fill" the bass dips thus no effect. What bass comes in goes out without any filler.

Once that is done then the Bass gain should be increased instead of the AccuBASS gain. I do not think that the AccuBASS gain is working as it should.
Appreciate 0