02-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Honestly, I only every miss the torque, and manual sometimes. I could exceed all speed limits in town in 1st gear, with the 345 rear tires it topped 1st out at 68ish. Never really had a chance to get on it since I moved back to AZ. When I was living in Texas it was a blast, much more open and significantly less cops. Plus it was having some pretty weird issues since the originally owner who modified it did it half-assed. It was running a rather "unhealthy" 500+whp. It sat in a shop for a little over 2 months,while they tried to find what was the issue with it. During which my father was able to lend me an extra car, his 07 GT3 and 08 M5. After driving those for 2+ weeks each I decided I wanted a German car again. The fit, finish and driving experience is more of what I want for a car I drive everyday. I will get another Z06 in the future, but it will be my weekend/toy/track car.
I know how you feel. I went German back in 04 with the e46 M3 and have always had a BMW or Porsche since. Enjoy the car! BTW, where in AZ are you? I assume Phoenix area...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0