chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

"I Tried" By Bone Thugs 'n Harmony

Take a look at this first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG5ReXP0SSg

Let's take a minute to step back and analyze the situation here. Cops pull up and find a guy with a bag of money and he runs. Logic would tell you to run after him. The officers then brought him back and asked the owner if this was the man who robbed his store and the video makes it out to be that the owner acts as if the officers wrongfully accuse the man in question on purpose. He is then immediately set free, followed by the man in question giving a demeaning glare towards the officers.

Please tell me where there is black injustice in this video? If anything, this sympathizes with the officers who have to deal with this half-assed so-called-racism because someone thinks they can pull the race card to get out of something. Is the message of the video supposed to be that irregardless of guilt someone shouldn't be arrested if they're not white?

We have a thing called habeas corpus. Within the legal system is where the true judgment is given. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but this is wrongful accusation of the officers in this video, not the black man.

The funniest thing to me is that the video shows a black man robbing the store anyway! Way to perpetuate the stereotype that black people are thiefs. But what do you expect from someone, like Akon, with no education?

Akon is an ex-convict, ex-drug dealer, and a polygamist! He spent 5 years in prison, for what I don't know. He owns a diamond mind in South Africa and denies the existence of blood diamonds. Then he goes on to womanize and drive an orange Lambo.