01-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
IbanezGod
997TT, X5M
Rep
Drives: 997TT, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
^^^^Killer E24 GIF

OP, nothing screws up a friendship like marriage. Your bud's new wife is obviously very insecure. That's a shame, but it happens. Two of my best friends were married to each other. I had a falling out with the guy (still don't know why), but I never got to talk to the girl again until they got divorced many years later. The biggest surprise when I was finally able to talk to her again was that she never knew why he dumped our friendship either. The point being, sometimes you can't explain how people act. It seems like your friend would be relieved to be "off the hook" about being your best man. Is there another person you can ask?
he wants to be the best man, just have nothing to do with the bachelor party. I just don't see how after 10 years of being best friends, college roommates, etc. he can just not care.

Hate to have to remove him from the title, so i'm a bit torn. I just can't wrap my head around someone being the best man and not having anything to do with the bachelor party. It seems unacceptable.