Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
typical fare for vettes unfortunately..no matter what the conditions..

perhaps the vette drivers were aditionally afraid of being passed Woodlands Style...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Our chapte (and probably Houston as well) has been focusing on doing these events as Street Survival events which are geared towards teen drivers... http://streetsurvival.org/
Good. I know the Tejas chapter is trying to find a venue to do a car control clinic. Maybe the Houston chapter can work with them? Maybe meet in SATX where SASCA does their auto-x events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMoose View Post
You love TDE don't you . Have fun.
Yeah, trying to make it to the yellow group. I think I would have been good to go this past weekend except it rained. TDE has really raised the standard to move into yellow and they are REALLY anal about spotting all of the flag stations well in advance...a good thing! Actually, they kind of expect you to glance across the track to see other flag stations that might be 3-4 corners ahead.

Then I have to qualify solo for each track.

I think I'm close. I ran half of my runs solo. I didn't miss any flag stations over this past weekend, I'm pretty smooth, and consistently on line. My only problem is I've had the traction control on. I didn't think it would matter because it rarely interferes. Apparently, DSC off is a requirement to go solo.

I'm hoping I can be blue solo at MSRH. Then get into Yellow in their Feb event at MSR Cresson...then I can take a break.
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0