View Single Post
      11-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

M3 Replacement/Endras Experience

So the M3 was traded in to David Kim @ Endras about 2 weeks ago, and we placed an order for a White X3 M-Sport.

My experience with David Kim at Endras has been the best purchasing experiences thus far. I must have bugged the living hell out of him with random questions, but he was helpful every single time. We went back and forth between the F10 and F25 decision, and he just kept helping us look for the perfect one. I was absolutely adamant on some of the options we wanted in the X3 since it's going to be a long term purchase. He located a car at another dealer and quickly worked his magic to trade, and redirect to their possession. Thanks again to David for all his help.

TL;DR - Most painless experience for me, don't hesitate to buy from David Kim @ Endras

Impression on the F25 X3 35i thus far: It drives way better than the E70 X5 4.8i ...heads up display is awesome! The SUV handles pretty well for it's weight and nature. The new keys are enormous.
Option List: Technology, Premium, Exec, M-Sport(2012), BMW Apps, Neveda Leather, Brushed Aluminum Trim, Storage Compartment Package, Heated Rear Seats, Heads-Up Display.

Here are some pics.

Last edited by bunnn; 11-29-2011 at 08:09 PM..
Appreciate 0