View Single Post
      11-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #452
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erio View Post
I don't think so. Modding a car heavily damages it's resale value and takes it out of warrany. A low mile 2010 typically would run 65-70k. This one has also been driven very hard at multiple races/road courses (was used in Onelap America)...again hurting it's resale value. Also, I don't think it's a full alpha9 kit based on the parts. A full alpha9 runs about 23k plus labor. The other mods such as wheels and fenders are pricey, but don't make up for the rest in my mind. Therefore, 65k+23k+wheels, etc. I personally would not buy it given all the track time it's seen.
Why must you always find a way to disagree with me Kingleh's is just an example,, don't make me post the For Sale section in NAGTROC, there are plenty of low mile GT-Rs for sale, ranging from the 65-75, hell there are very low mileage 2011s and 2010s that are stock and or barely used...

How is that not a good deal, you are looking at anywhere from 25-40% below of MSRP prices...To me that is a great deal, especially considering how rare they are.

Last edited by Nine; 11-09-2011 at 03:28 PM..
Appreciate 0