View Single Post
      11-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #386
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
I love it. You can't even define supercar. It all comes down to "exotic intangibles".
And what are exotic intangibles? Low production high priced badge whore exclusivity snob appeal?
Exactly, super car is not just performance, a turbo civic would be a super car if this were true.

There is no logic by basing this argument soley on performance numbers, that would lead us to saying that a Corvette ZR1 or a Viper ACR is a super car, or any car with similar numbers would be a 'super car', I don't recall the EVO FQ400 being considered a super car, now was it??*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
That speaks volumes about the PEOPLE not the CARS. Get the difference?

This is an interesting point, I think what speaks volumes is how insecure some of the GT-R owners are, and even their fans. Spending hours on the M3forums, just to prove a GT-R is a great car, and if to project that M3 owners couldn't sneeze and buy a GT-R tomorrow.

I'm half tempted to but a GT-R and come to M3 forum and post about how I want my M3 back, oh wait, there already a handful of these type of members.

What is even more annoying is -=Hot|Ice=-, this guy is a real character, calling the M3 "pathetic", how can this be Hot|Ice, for the last 2 years, your avatar stated you would be getting a 2011, then 2012 M3, "Soon to come" yet, you seem to jump on the train and say that the M3 is a 'wannabe' and 'pathetic'

Either the M3 is a great car or it isn't, which is it?

Last edited by Nine; 11-05-2011 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 0