07-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #17
crackberry
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera GTS (997.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
As far as making sense, forget what you knew of the 3-series lineup and re-imagine it. How did people keep up with the numerical naming structure to date? Same way they will pick up on it in a year or two as the 3 series will only be a sedan and the 4 will be a coupe and looked at independently from each other. They already look nothing alike, next gen will have bigger differences, hence easier to differentiate.

In regards to 150k car, you are missing the point entirely and hydrogen project has pretty much been abandoned as there are much more efficient and efficient to realize technologies available.

Also, thanks so much for changing your avatar. I would cringe every time I saw snookie.
The 3 series sedan, coupe, and convertible all do look the same. There are minor differences, but they are unmistakably the same series, just in different trims. I'd say there are more differences between the sedan and coupe vs the vert considering the roof comes off.

Forget everything about the 3 series and throw out BMW's heritage? Yep sounds like the new BMW to me. Screw NA engines in ///m. Screw the traditional line up we have all come to know and love. Screw everything.

And btw, You're welcome. I laughed so hard about snooki wanting smoosh smoosh. Glad south park was renewed.
Appreciate 0