Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO350 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm on the verge of picking up an M3 (possibly today) but I cant decide on whether to go new or used. I can get an 09 pretty much fully loaded with 23k miles for a pretty good price right now or I can order a new '11 with either ZCP or premium pkg also for a good deal, but have to wait the usual 6-12 weeks. Any advice on what I should do? I'd like to pull the trigger on one of these today.
If you purchase used make sure it is certified at a BMW dealership. If you purchase a used private then insist to have it checked out at a good BMW
dealership. If you do then you will know what is in the near future what has to be attended to etc. It will also give you a better bargaining position for the price you pay.

Keep in mind that a BMW is build for high speeds on the autobahn and a 23K milage is hardly broken in, provided you have it checked out and the car was not abused.

If you purchase new ... well then you will know what you get a 5 to 50 miles on the clock and a brand new car. Only you will need patience until it arrives unless you find a new one in a showroom having all you need and like

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0