12-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #57
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, however, it's not about money, it's about service and how BMW in the US lied to me also how the entire situation was handled. Perhaps you did not read my post.

The only difference between BMW in the US and Canada is the location. Every BMW dealership must address warranty issues no matter where in the world you drive your BMW.

I truly hope that no American is treated like I was in treated in the USA.

Also note that I sited my experience in comparison to the OP to point out what the meaning of "disappointment" really amounts to.

I certainly hope that you never come across incompetence in way of people at BMW like I did when I visited your wonderful; country!
The problem is your Canadian..........j/k.......

I hear ya, I re-read your post and I was just trying to point out that BMW is fractured from one country to the next, they are like separate entities. That, and I'm realizing most dealers suck. Its a fact I used to argue against, but have lost. BMW service as a whole seems to suck at many dealers. Makes me appreciate my dealer that much more.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0