View Single Post
      02-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #132
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Well said Mike, it is possible and I agree there are other factors, a lot of people simply don't ever consider, if you can get an incredible 60' even more so, but it's quite clear with the E9X M3 that lower DA's have produced the fastest ET's and traps.

I would think it's a little misleading to compare trap speeds from a track with -1000+ DA to a track that has positive DA.
We all know DA affects all vehicles. I'm just saying anyone with the same (or greater) hp/tq as our as out of the box VF620 (stock pulley, stock tune, 93 octane) car can run a 10.69 or slightly better with a reasonable DA situation. Klevis who drove the car really has no drag expertise, he just has a clue, some balls and a nice side of luck.

DCT car at or near full weight with VF620, AA Level2, Gintani, Evolve, ESS625 or a 250 shot of nitrous can run 10.69 or slightly better with ET Streets and a LL. We know the car has a bit more in it, but we just don't spend time at Atco.

As far as comparing trap speeds, I only talk about ET when discussing drag racing. Trap speeds are ea$y ;-)

We were at NJMP (circuit) 25 times with the car after we ran the glory pass at ATCO. We hosted all day private events and the car was on track driven by like 12 people more times than I can count. That is why I joke about the engine blowing at this upcoming DOR event - we have been beating it to death!!
Appreciate 0