KKM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 m3 + r8 v10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
let him go he dont get it.
Trust me I do get it. Unfortunately I'm not 18 years old anymore and my dreams of smoking Any car that pulls Up next to me are long gone. I'm 32 years old and have a certain level of dignity and taste. Even my m3 pisses me off cause I get hit on by a bunch of teenage boys in fixed up 328's but atleast my m3 is a well built quality car with quality materials and sophisticated design. feeling good about what you drive is the most important thing and while performance is important, it's the whole package that makes you completely happy. The gtr lays down better numbers than Ferrari Porsche and even lambos however that's where it all stops. Numbers not feel. Just numbers. Performance is both objective and subjective. Everyone should know this. Objectively the gtr is almost second to none. It's still good subjectively in a lot of ways but after the initial sensation of speed wears thin so will your feelings for the car. Its really a dull fat car with stupid turbos. Na is the only way to keep the excitement from wearing thin.
Appreciate 0