02-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #37
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I've done the proper army technique of reading this thread three times. So what is the point? To boycott MSR Houston? I hope the intent is not to achieve what FB did for COTA. Because that was based on a much larger population.

I haven't heard of this bankruptcy. I know Taxmasters was from the Wall Street Journal who was a large contributor to MSRH. I'm not judging M Club or anything anyone from M Club but you need to look at your market and the competition.

If I were the track Management, I would be highly concerned about the lack of manned flag stations especially since there are new drivers. Flags and safety are far more critical skills to learn as a beginner, not speed. Quite frankly, i personally disagree with turning new drivers loose to drive solo before the end of the first day. Then I'm sure this thread isn't making things better.

I don't know the nitty gritty but I will continue to drive at MSR Houston with the Driver's Edge. From my experience, MSR Houston has been great to deal with. They adjust when requested, brim the fuel tanks when needed, and take care of the DE org.

Again, don't think it's fair that they just shut the M Club out with no explanation.
I was going to stay out of this but please understand the following comments. Our goal is to bring attention to the business practices of MSR-Houston, nothing more, nothing less. All we want to do is inform the motorsports community of how they handle a issue, problem (whatever you call it). Please read this sentence a couple of times so you get it......ready.......The Houston M Club didn't post this looking for a pitty party. The Houston M Club has already started planning our next track event(s). The decision to give MSR-Houston your money is yours, not ours. But the M Club leadership has decided to spend our money with organizations that operate with honesty and integrity. Thanks to all that understood what this was all about........Phil

Mods, you can lock this thread up.......it's a wrap. The Houston M Club has moved on
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0