darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Soooo sick of Network TV....

I'm tired of everyone trying to syndicate their own network trying to grab more of the honey pot. It's just getting out of hand. Everyone and their brother is trying to have their own station. Individual teams want their own station (ex. YES - Yankees, Sportstime Ohio - Indians), Conferences (ex. Big Ten Network), and now the NFL Network.

It's just getting annoying. It's bad enough that you have to pay more to get the extended package for cable, but then you have to pay more for these individual channels or your cable provider simply will ignore the network and not even pick it up.

I hate the Steelers and just found myself searching for the last 20 minutes to find the game is on the NFL Network and I don't have that channel. I really really wanted to watch the Steelers choke for the third week in a row (btw, their currently losing., check that not anymore. Both teams keep marching down the field and scoring)

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0