12-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #125
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbb357 View Post
Dude, are you on drugs or something. I'm simply asking you to prove Footie wrong about the GTR not being more advanced than the Evo X. Since you called him out on it and said he is wrong, prove it. If you cannot prove it then say so, end of discussion. Forget about what you claimed but since you brought it up anyway, look at your post above. That statement above that is in bold is you claiming that the GTR is not more advanced than the Evo X, prove it. You claiming Footie is wrong is worse than Footie's claim of the GTR being the most advanced vehicle. At least he's not calling anyone out and saying they're wrong and he's always right.
Wrong again. You can't even read once sentence correctly can you? Stop putting words in my mouth, misquoting and interpreting what I said. SIMPLY READ what I said. You are so unbelievably difficult. What you put in bold is absolutely, 100%, NOT, me claiming that the GT-R is not more advanced than the Evo.

Despite picking out sections or highlights of what I said can you identify the over riding THEME of the point I have been trying to make (for pages now...). Well clearly not. The point has always been that footie can not prove nor justify his statement that the GT-R is the most technologically advanced car on the road. I never once called him out officially as flat out wrong, I just suspect he is.

By the way a much better counterpoint/proof against footie's claim would be the Veyron. But I am not going to waste my time on specsmanship to try to prove that point either to a bunch of children who absolutely refuse to read, comprehend or listen.

I am also done with this useless part of this thread.
Appreciate 0