View Single Post
      04-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #62
redline9001
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F15 X5, G14 F150

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2M3 View Post
Some pics of the manifold installed. It's painted Space Grey and Black.
I spent some time driving today. Still having to take it easy until I reach 200 miles, completed about 120 miles so far. This thing is effin INSANE I am waiting on my new wheels so I am currently running my square setup (HRE P40S 19X9 255/30/19) and these things spin if I even think about giving it any gas. Power deliver is really smooth and in full auto mode it's very similar to stock, you just have to be extremely mindful of the power... One slip of the foot to the gas pedal and you'll be sideways fassssssst, and that with full traction on
I will try to get some miles in and really open this thing up soon, BUT can't say enough about the quality and attention to detail from ESS. These guys really love what they do, and it shows in the level of customer service they provide. Every time I needed any questions answered Roman was available immediately (including responding to text messages and emails on evenings and weekends who does that anymore???) Let me just say my experience with ESS has been polar opposite to my experience with Dinan and I spent about the same amount of $$$---> Dinan got my $$$ and that is where communication stopped. And good luck getting a call OR email returned...
Most companies provide excellent customer service until they get you $$$, and then it stops. NOT ESS & ROMAN, not sure how he does all he does but all I can say is he's fawwwwwwwkin awesome and a rockSTAR
I want a ride stat....

I agree on ESS, AJ and Roman have been nothing but amazing on the customer service side of things, i have got emails from them at 10-11pm i am not sure when they sleep.