05-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #79
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsweet View Post
With car magazine videos i like to pay attention to how excited the voice of the driver sounds which is less biased/tainted by a script. I remember how first E92 videos sounded, at one point or another the drivers would go bezerk, smiling to their ears, giggling or whatever emotional response to an exceptional engine. I don't see that with this m4/m3 eco turbo, including reviews offering "some praise" sound bored (while drifting) and about to take a nap.

While I love the E92 M3 for its formula 1 inspired NA V8. It was not designed to compete with a GT-R, but a twin turbo engine in an M car that won't close the gap with a GT-R is a let down. You have neither the rawness, frantic driving and engine sound of a NA V8 and you're just in another typical turbo car.

To me, cabin speakers playing engine sound is a bad joke. I would never own any car I don't care what brand or type that tries to be something it is not.

Ditto

This is where BMW is going. No doubt in my mind that there is a bmw subsidized presence on that forum that got control of the censorship. bmw marketing has become a more prominent voice in the whole bmw philosophy of late.

Who wants a 3.0 liter eco turbo with the same displacement and engine type as the 3.0l liter eco turbo 435i ?
Not often agreed with you !
But this time............>
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0