View Single Post
      11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #92
Herms
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congoman775 View Post
A. Its faster than a 335 which is supposed to be a 'fun' to drive car. correct me if im wrong.

B. Audi puts more stock into every day driving. I could quote countless examples of this but ill let you get creative and motivated if you want to pursue.

C. the M3 DOES have too much stuff... not all of it is practical as aposed to Audi.

D. Wow... you think the M3 is MORE comfortable than the S5? have you even BEEN in the car??

E. exactly.
A. I'm not sure it's faster than a 335. In fact, pretty sure I've seen comparos with straight line being a wash and the 335 actually outperforming the S5.

B. Agreed. Performance is important to me though, and the BMW is a better mix of fun and practical (both the 335 and the M3).

C. You don't need all the stuff with the M3. Really, the only superfluous things are EDC and M settings, and to be honest EDC is the feature I use the most. I do prefer Audi controls and interiors generally though to BMW's.

D. Yes I have. This is purely subjective though and not really a strong point for either car.
Appreciate 0