View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #56
JoM3z
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 CP XDrive G82 M4 - SSG

Garage List
Just an update, after trying the 100 octane gas, I'm pretty sure it had little to no difference at all. Problem I think is that my timing are not set to take full advantage of the 100 octane. It looks like I have to play with the big boys and drop some $$$$$ on a SC kit. Phoenix is not that far off, I might drive down to ESS one of these days.

On a side note, got into some incident the other day. I was driving on i40 and the truck in front of me had some ice buildup underneath the wheel well and around the cargo area. It was warmer in Albuquerque and I am guessing the trucks came from a much colder area. The ice started to melt and a big chunk of it fell directly in front of my car. My reaction time was not fast enough to swerve out of the way, but in some ways I'm glad I was slow to react. If I did I would have slammed on the car on my left and right. I ended up running over the ice and it took off my undercarriage completely clean. That's not the worse part, the impact caused my paint to crack and broke the lower grill. I'm glad the radiator is still in tact with little to no damage. Now, aside from the crazy Albuquerque drivers, I have to worry about ice falling off trucks.

Last edited by JoM3z; 03-25-2013 at 10:54 PM..
Appreciate 0