View Single Post
      12-28-2006, 07:57 PM   #15
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
there are two sides to every story. I find it hard to believe that just because you 'pulled in front of him', that he found it so appalling that he had to stop his car, walk up to your car and punch the window, SURE

you probably did something stupid to provoke him, granted, his action was stupid, but I'm sure you weren't behaving like an angel you want us to believe that lead to what happened
What ever he may have done to provoke this action, it is not warranted for the man to use physical violence period. I don't care if someone curses at you with 50 consecutive curses, physical violence isnt warranted unless self defense is necessary. What I think happend is the OP either provoked the man with a curses and then the man aggrivated, looked for the equalizer by trying to damage the OP's BMW. The OP did the correct thing by calling the police, because if him and the "three college built people" tried to assault the man, the OP and his friends would not only be looking at jail time, but that BMW would be taking away from him in order to pay for an attorney for his defense trial. So good job with your actions OP!
Appreciate 0