NiVeDh
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by warzilla View Post
Who said they would lie under oath? This rumor I don't understand. I replied before, they would say they as the witness saw the bubbles on the tires/mounted on the wheels BEFORE they were on the car. Remember this is to the accusation made to me by the Seller this week (and also some members) that I driven on the tires before and caused the bubbles while driving. No shop is lying under oath here guys.
Regarding this, English is not my first language so maybe I am misinterpreting something you said to me via e-mail which I am quoting here:

Quote:
(NOTE: I saw your previous email about me having the tires on, driving them and then getting the bubbles. As you can see in the photos I sent to you previously, the tires were mounted on my wheels but not yet on my car. The tire shop called me when they they saw the bubbles, and I went over to look at them and took the pictures. They will be my witnesses to say the tires had bubbles before they were mounted on my wheels and then put on my car.
I've highlighted the pertinent portion in bold. That specifically says "BEFORE THEY WERE MOUNTED ON MY WHEELS" while you are now saying "before they were on the car".

The more I read into it, the more inconsistent your story gets.
Appreciate 0