01-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #51
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
I make my own food, every week. I find it easiest to cook and make shit on Sunday, usually it lasts the rest of the week (for dinner stuff).

Breakfast I usually make some sort of eggs with a piece of toast and a piece of fruit.

Lunch is either a shake mix or a sandwich, no chips, and water to drink (not only is other shit bad for you, but it costs money, water from my fridge dispenser thing is nice).

Last Sunday I bought a bunch of ingredients for a lentil soup. Full of veggies and protein from the lentils, very healthy, I think I spent $30 bucks on everything. The amount of soup will last me for well over a week as long as I keep it sealed up in the fridge. I know you'll say "fuck that, soup for dinner? Not enough..." but this shit is filling. One bowl is enough to fill me up at dinner.

In all, I probably spend a bit more than $50 bucks total for all three meals a day per week, but I don't think you can do much less than that unless you skip breakfast, and eat ramen noodles at lunch and dinner for the whole week. No thanks...