09-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
you're welcome. You can now start tracking the progress of your car via BMW's website (Sign up for an account and you can track via My BMW). It's a bit delayed as far as progress updates, but it's there.

You can also call BMW's 1-800 number now that you have a production number. Once your car's built, you can track its progress overseas as well. There are a few threads in the subforum with various kinds of tracking information.
thanks, yea I did both last tuesday lol...and on monday, thats when I confirmed that the order was in fact "accepted" by bmw which was a sigh of relief. I read in another thread that a person placed an order also end of august and was awaiting a production date and number I guess...I too am awaiting a date but having the number is a guarantee that the car will be made so its a different scenario for me I guess. I read that thread in fact, about tracking the shipping right?! I actually have the shipping schedule for W&W for the rest of the year assuming my car leaves Bremerhaven lol ...= infatuation -__-
Appreciate 0