Rep
Drives: 2003 SVT Cobra

FS/FT 285/40/19 Nitto INVO's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Fellas,

Little backgroud, I am a mustang guy and drive a 2003 SVT Cobra. Recently finished my motor build and picked up a set of 19x9 & 19X11 CCW SP500's for the car from a good friend. Unfortunately he decided to buy 285/40/19's for the FRONT of the car, and they are too large for how low i want to go with my coil overs. Also with 305/30/19 rears it looks ridiculous to have a tire with that much side wall up front. Again, unfortunately for me there arent many mustang owners running a 19in wheel. Mostly these sizes are ran on the BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Viper, and Corvette crowd which leads me here

The tires have less than 500 miles on them and I would like to either sell them outright, or preferrably do a local trade for a set of similar condition 265/30/19 tires. If anyone here is interested let me know. I am located in Sacramento and my friend owns a tire shop where we can swap, but i dont mind meeting up with someone in the bay area. Here are pics of the tires when i got them new and the car itself. If someone wants them outright shoot me an offer and we can do paypal. I usually post on SVT Performance if you want to check my trader rating there